Sales and Operations Assistant
Spin11 is Ireland's original and leading provider of quality, technical custom clothing for Road Cycling, MTB, Triathlon and Run. Our mission is simple “produce amazing custom apparel that will enhance our customers’ sporting experience no matter what, and to do so in the simplest most efficient way possible”.
Our core customers include athletes of all levels in clubs, teams and leisure groups. In addition we supply to a long list of event organisers and corporate clients, as well as the retail sector.
We are proud to be technical clothing partner of Team Ireland and to sponsor professional road team An Post Chain Reaction Cycles, who have been invaluable in supporting us with product development so all of our customers can benefit.
Spin11 is best known for delivering high quality custom garments, underpinned by a level of customer service and care that's second to none.
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual to join our team. This is not just an office based role, the successful candidate will be a Spin11 brand ambassador. This person will also use and showcase our products, and will be an advocate for our brand while supporting our rapidly growing business.
- Supporting relationship management of new and existing customers
- Supporting communication with cycling clubs, teams, event organisers and businesses
- Sales process and customer account administration
- Assisting communication between the design team and customers
- Managing the flow of samples inwards and outwards
- Managing the distribution of web orders
- Supporting product presentation for marketing purposes
- Occasional attendance at expo events
- Be a Brand Ambassador at all times especially during cycling events and races
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks at one time
- Fully proficient in the full microsoft office suite, knowledge of design software a bonus
- Be a problem solver and not afraid to share ideas or ways to improve processes and systems
- Be an active road cyclist regularly competing in races and events
- Be an active user of social media and willing to proactively network for our brand
- Test new products and provide feedback
Place of work
The successful candidate will be based at our Head Office and Showroom in Dublin city centre.
Hours and Remuneration
20 hours per week with Flexible working provision. Spin11 cycling apparel from our various collections. Please enquire for rate of pay.
Please Apply by sending CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Wednesday May 31st